Skip to main content
Minnesota State College Southeast
A Technical & Community College

College Articulated Transfer Agreements

Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between two or more colleges and universities to accept credits in transfer toward a specific academic program. Articulation Agreements are generally for specialized professional or technical programs offered at colleges (e.g., Associate in Science (A.S.), Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.), diplomas, certificates) that can be applied to a specific program/major at the receiving university.

Minnesota State College Southeast has articulation agreements for select programs with other Minnesota State colleges and universities as well as post-secondary colleges and universities outside the Minnesota State system. 

For more information, see Minnesota Transfer, a guide to transferring to and from Minnesota State colleges and universities.  

Minnesota Transfer